3 Easy Steps to Register for Summer Camp
- Choose your session.
- Fill in the form.
- Pay at least the $100 registration fee.
Summer camp is more than just a week of fun. It's an experience children and parents cannot afford to miss.
Adults who went to camp as kids still remember their cabin mates, their team names and heart to heart conversations with their counselors.
If you've never been to camp yourself, send your child and see what happens to your whole family. Your child's week of camp will be a vital, Christ centered, positive growth experience.
Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Retreat Groups can all enjoy fantastic horse rides and lessons at Phantom Ranch.
Check out all our options on the Horsemanship Page.
Are you looking for a retreat center for your church group, school, business, or organization? Phantom Ranch is the retreat center for you.
- May 31-June 2, 2013: groups up to 180 people. Using Hill, Oaks or Longhorn meeting rooms.
- June 7-9, 2013: groups up to 180 people. Using Hill, Oaks or Longhorn meeting rooms.
- August 23-25, 2013: groups up to 150 people. Using Hill or Oaks meeting rooms.
- September, October, November Prime Weekends Available
Note - We also are available for weekday retreats. If your students are off of school, come on a retreat!