Adventure Camping Director
Devil’s Lake State Park, Baraboo Wisconsin. Devil’s Lake is approximately 3 hours from Chicago. This climbing area has the reputation for offering the most variety of climbs in one location and is ideal for novice and expert alike. The view from the top of the cliffs is breathtaking, and if it’s a hot summer day we can cool off in Devil’s Lake public swimming area. Get out of the gym, and experience the real thing.
Rock climbing trips are a great way for youth leaders to connect with their students. While our guides see to your physical needs, you can focus on your students other needs. Most students (and many leaders) will be out of their comfort zones, trying new activities, pushing themselves, and having a great time. At the same time youth leaders will create shared experiences.
For a two overnigt and 5 meal trip, a group will arrive in the afternoon or evening of the first day, climb on the second day and third day, and leave around noon on the third day.
Group Sizes and Fees
- Groups on climbing trips can range in size from 10 - 75, including leaders.
- A three day trip with 5 meals starts at $135 per person. Price discounts with more people.
- A four day trip with 8 meals starts at $174. Price discounts with more people.
- Full price list is available on our web site.
- Price does not include transportation or parking fees.
- Rock trips are for ages starting at 4th grade. The trip guides are able to structure the climbing areas depending upon skills.
- To reach most climbing areas a person will need to be able to hike steep inclines.
- Some areas can be easily reached to accommodate people with physical limitations.
"I was able to see our teens really encourage one another, build each other up, and bond together"