Horsemanship Events are directed by Krista Mayer, Horsemanship Director at Phantom Ranch.
If you have any questions you can contact her at Phantom Ranch: 262-363-6940 or by email (use the link below).
Click here to send an email message to Krista Mayer.
Equine Trail Sports Show
2019 Girl Scout Jamboree
Enjoy a fun spring day learning new things and enjoying fun outdoor activities with your troop. Space is limited, so register today!
- Start: 9 00 AM on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
- End: 7 30 PM on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
- Cost: $85 per person
- Attendance: This event is open to Girl Scout Brownies, Juniors, Cadets and Seniors.
- Format: Groups of up to 11 girls and leaders will travel around camp to their 4 different activities. The 5th activity is team building with the entire troop.
- Topic: Choose 4 classes and 2 alternates classes per troop: Horseback Trail Ride, Horse Care Class, Farm Animal Class, Fairy Garden Class, Archery, Tomahawks, Canoeing, Orienteering, Camp Games/Traverse Wall, Plant Identification Class
- Speaker: Phantom Ranch Staff will be instructing classes
"He came back grown spiritually with knowledge of soccer and friends."