Trail Rides Details
A trail ride is a great opportunity to enjoy horses, nature, and your friends and family. A trail ride typically consists of:
- A 10 minute introduction with safety instructions and techniques for guiding your horse.
- Mounting the horses and preparing to ride.
- A 30 to 40 minute ride through our pastures and woodland trails.
- Returning to the hitching post and dismounting.
Trail Rides Fees
Our guests who are participating in a day event, Retreat or Outdoor Education Program, can have a great trail ride during their stay. The reservations and ride time will be arranged by the group leader. The cost for trail rides for guest groups is $15 per person.
Groups or families from the community can enjoy a trail ride by reservation. The following conditions apply.
- The cost for a trail ride is $25 per person per 45 min.
- Riders must be at least nine years old.
- Every rider must have a liability release signed. If rider is a minor it must be signed by a parent or guardian. Girl Scout Troops do not need individual rider release forms.
- There is a six person minimum for trail rides for groups or families.
For more information or to schedule an activity with our Horsemanship Program, please contact Horsemanship Director, Krista Mayer at 262-363-6940.