Brooks Gallman | Guest Groups Director
Booking a Retreat
- Determine the best date for your retreat and the number of people you are likely to bring.
- Call the Guest Groups Director to schedule your retreat. Generally a $200 deposit is needed to secure your dates.
- We will begin working with you to plan a great retreat itinerary and activity details.
- Enjoy a great retreat.
Retreat Rates Include
- Exclusive cabin space for your group.
- Exclusive use of a meeting room.
- Excellent Meals
- A wide variety of free activities, including; archery, boating, disc golf, game fields and sports, and more.
Add-ons when you schedule your retreat
- Team building facilitated by our staff on our challenge course. $8.00 per person per hour or $15 per person for two hours
- A variety of snacks can be purchased and can be served at any time throughout the day.
- Guest rooms are available for speakers, pastors, etc. These rooms have a queen bed, a bunk bed, and a private bathroom. $40.00 per room per stay.
- You can pre-arrange paid activities, at a discount, for your entire group.
Fees for paid activities, prices subject to change.
- Horse Rides - $15 / 45 min ride for overnight groups
- Tubing - $15 for single riders, $8 for double riders
- Paintball - $10.00 per person for first 100 paintballs, then $10 for each additional 100 paintballs
- Crafts - prices vary.
- Store - prices vary.