Mark Green | Sales and Marketing
Booking a Retreat
- Determine the best date for your retreat and the number of people you are likely to bring.
- Call the Retreat Manager to schedule your retreat. Generally a $250 deposit is needed to secure your dates.
- We will begin working with you to plan a great retreat itinerary and activity details.
- Enjoy a great retreat.
Retreat Rates Include
- Exclusive cabin space for your group.
- Exclusive use of a meeting room.
- Excellent Meals
- A wide variety of free activities, including; archery, boating, disc golf, game fields and sports, and more.
Add-ons when you schedule your retreat
- Team building facilitated by our staff on our challenge course. $8 per person per hour or $15 per person for two hours
- A variety of snacks can be purchased and can be served at any time throughout the day.
- Guest rooms are available for speakers, pastors, etc. These rooms have a queen bed, a bunk bed, and a private bathroom. $40.00 per room per stay.
- You can pre-arrange paid activities, at a discount, for your entire group.
Fees for paid activities
Prices subject to change.
- Horse Rides - $15 / 45 min ride for overnight groups
- Waterski Tubing - $15 for single riders, $8 for double riders
- Paintball - $10.00 per person for first 100 paintballs, then $10 for each additional 100 paintballs
- Crafts - prices vary.
- Store - prices vary.
Christian Camps Wisconsin
Phantom Ranch is the best Christian Retreat Center in Wisconsin.
When you are looking for Christian Retreats try Phantom Ranch Bible Camp. We will help you have the best retreat possible. Phantom Ranch has 3 fully equipped meeting rooms, 13 cabins, and good food.
Next time you are looking for a Christian Camp in Wisconsin try Phantom Ranch.