- Meals are served at set times of 8:15 am, 12:15 pm, 5:30 pm.
- Well balanced meals which are usually served family style (exceptions are some buffet lines for certain menus).
- We are also able to accommodate special diets for allergies and other medical conditions. A variety of menu choices are provided at every meal to accommodate non-meat diets.
- 13 cabins and 3 guest rooms.
- Each group is assigned housing which will be used only by that group.
- Each group will be assigned enough cabins to accomodate your groups with at least 80% occupancy for each cabin.
- Cabins have between 12 and 20 beds
- Each cabin has an internal bathroom with at least one shower, lavatory, two sinks.
- Most cabins have constant supply water heaters so all occupants can be assured of having hot showers.
- Bedding and linens are not provided.
- Guest Rooms are available on a reservation basis.
- Use of a guest room has an additional fee of $40.00 per stay
- Guest rooms have a queen bed with bedding, and a bunk bed (no bedding), and a private bathroom.
Bonfires and Ampatheater
- Groups can schedule a bonfire at one of our three bonfire areas.
- There is no charge for bonfiires.
- We have a 150 person ampatheater that your group may request for outdoor meetings.