2021 Summer Camp
We take child safety very seriously and we have many policies and procedures in place for staff hiring, training, and child safety.
Our staff keep up to date in the latest research into Abuse Prevention and staff hiring. We have continue to implement new and proven steps into our hiring policies, and we will continue to implement the highest level of abuse prevention.
Summer Staff and Counselor Hiring
- Staff must submit a complete application, including three references.
- All staff must be a Christian, have demonstrated maturity and serve in other areas.
- New staff have two separate interviews. One of the interviews is specifically designed for Child Safety Screening.
- Phantom Ranch verifies background information on all staff.
- Before receiving an agreement all staff must complete an hour long online video training. This is offered by MinistrySafe.