How To Register
Simply complete the online registration form. To complete your registration you need to pay the $100 registration fee. This can be mailed or paid using your credit card. This is a part of the Session Fee, and will be reflected as a payment toward your total fee. The registration fee is not refundable.
If you do not want to register on-line, call the camp office (262-363-6940) for a registration form. Please make all checks payable to: Phantom Ranch Bible Camp
Scholarships available. A scholarship can provide up to half of the camper fee for Classic Camps and up to 25% for Horsemanship Camps and Trips. Scholarships are funded through the generous donations of Phantom Ranch friends and supporters.
Once you have registered your child for camp you can make changes by replying to any one of our confirmation or registration update emails.
You can add or change bunkmates, optional purchases and change activity options.
Optional activity fees cover a variety of activities that you may choose for your camper during the week. The following options are available.
- Horseback Rides - $18.00 per ride (limit 4 rides). Horse rides are 45 minutes, including orientation. Campers attending classic sessions receive a free cabin horse ride during their week. If more than one ride is purchased, staff attempt to make each successive ride more advanced than the day before.
- Water Skiing - $32.00 per lesson (limit 2 lessons). Ski lessons are about 20 minutes long. Camp staff will instruct and coach camper in any area of skiing that the camper will choose (i.e. two skis, one ski, knee board, wave board).
- Singles Tubing - $17.00 per ride (limit 4 rides). Singles tubing is riding a ski tube behind the ski boat. Ride is 10 minutes, and riding in the ski boat with the other tubers who are scheduled for the same period.
- Doubles Tubing - $9.00 per ride per person Tubing is for 10 minutes with another person on the tube, and riding in the ski boat with the other tubers who are scheduled for the same period.
- Speedball - The Speedball activity features fast paced game play on our Speedball field. Protective face masks and high quality Tippmann brand Paintball Markers are provided to summer campers at no extra charge. Campers need to pay for the paintballs that they will use during their game play. Paintballs are sold at the price of $10.00 per 100 (generally a camper will use 200 paintballs in a half hour period). Extra paintballs can also be purchased from the campers canteen account each day.
The following item is available for purchase. It can be purchased at the time of registration, during the week, or at the end of camp at check out.
- Session Videos Session Videos will be available for free on our SmugMug Account Page.
- Session Photo - Session and Cabin photos will be available for free on our SmugMug Account Page.
- Theme T-Shirt - $18.00 each. This t-shirt is available to all our campers. It is imprinted with high quality silk screen of the Summer Camp Logo and Theme.
"Outstanding staff see to your child's needs."
The Canteen, the name of our camp store, sells clothing, water-bottles, stuffed animals, candy, ice-cream, pop and much more. Any time during the registration process you can deposit money into the canteen account. The balance of funds not spent will be returned at the end of the week. Canteen funds can also be used to pay for any of the optional activities listed above, and other optional activities throughout the week. The following activities can also be purchased through the canteen:
- Crafts - A variety of crafts are available to be purchased and made during camper's free time. These crafts are priced at $.50 and up. Camp staff will assist campers as they work on their craft, and campers can take them home at the end of the week.
- Skiing and Tubing - During their free time campers can sign up for skiing and tubing rides. Skiing and Single Tubing is $17.00, and doubles tubing is $9.00.
- Paintball - Campers can pay for paintball using their camp store account. Paintballs are purchased - $5.00 for 100 paintballs.