Summer camp is more than just a week of fun. It's an experience children and parents cannot afford to miss.
Adults who went to camp as kids still remember their cabin mates, their team names and heart to heart conversations with their counselors.
If you've never been to camp yourself, send your child and see what happens to your whole family. Your child's week of camp will be a vital, Christ centered, positive growth experience.
Are you looking for a retreat center for your church group, school, business, or organization? Phantom Ranch is the retreat center for you!
- September 11-13 up to 30 people
- September 18-19 up to 40 people
- September 25-26 up to 150 people
- October 2-4 up to 80 people
- October 9-11 up to 70 people
- October 16-18 up to 180 people
- October 23-25 up to 160 people
- October 30 - November 1 up to 180 people
- November 6-8 up to 120 people
- November 13-15 up to 180 people
- November 20-22 up to 180 people
Note - We also are available for weekday retreats. If your students are off of school, come on a retreat!
A Christian camp assisting individuals, church groups, and organizations to teach God's Word while enjoying God's creation in our unique outdoor setting.
Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Retreat Groups can all enjoy fantastic horse rides and lessons at Phantom Ranch.
Check out all our options on the Horsemanship Page.
Phantom Ranch is a Christian Camp located in southern Wisconsin. Just 90 minutes north of Chicago and 30 minutes southwest of Milwaukee.
Get complete directions here.