Register today for the 2015 Superteen Retreat. This is a retreat for 2015 Superteen campers and their friends. The camp will include all kinds of great camp activities, as well as, a chance to reconnect with your camp friends. Everybody needs some encouragement, and camp is just the place to get it.Click Here to Register Now
We have scheduled two horsemanship retreats for girls this fall.
- October 9-10 Vaulting
- October 23-24 Games on Horseback
Are you looking for a retreat center for your church group, school, business, or organization? Phantom Ranch is the retreat center for you!
- October 23-25 up to 50 people
- October 30 - November 1 up to 180 people
- November 6-8 up to 100 people
- November 13-15 up to 80 people
- November 20-22 up to 180 people
- November 27-29 up to 180 people
- December 4-6 up to 120 people
- December 11-12 up to 120 people
- December 26-28 up to 180 people
- January 15-17 up to 80 people
Note - We also are available for weekday retreats. If your students are off of school, come on a retreat!
These high quality retreats, designed for church youth groups, are scheduled for different age groups throughout January. We provide the programming, speaker and the music, you provide the students and leaders. Bring your church group to Winter Camp. Call now for availability for Winter Camp for 2016.
- Winter Camps have quality, relevant speakers who will challenge your students.
- Winter Camps have a wide variety of activities
- Winter Camps have great music and worship times.
Summer camp is more than just a week of fun. It's an experience children and parents cannot afford to miss.
Adults who went to camp as kids still remember their cabin mates, their team names and heart to heart conversations with their counselors.
If you've never been to camp yourself, send your child and see what happens to your whole family. Your child's week of camp will be a vital, Christ centered, positive growth experience.
A Christian camp assisting individuals, church groups, and organizations to teach God's Word while enjoying God's creation in our unique outdoor setting.
Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Retreat Groups can all enjoy fantastic horse rides and lessons at Phantom Ranch.
Check out all our options on the Horsemanship Page.
Phantom Ranch is a Christian Camp located in southern Wisconsin. Just 90 minutes north of Chicago and 30 minutes southwest of Milwaukee.
Get complete directions here.