Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Retreat Groups can all enjoy fantastic horse rides and lessons at Phantom Ranch.
Check out all our options on the Horsemanship Page.
Summer camp is more than just a week of fun. It's an experience children and parents cannot afford to miss.
Adults who went to camp as kids still remember their cabin mates, their team names and heart to heart conversations with their counselors.
If you've never been to camp yourself, send your child and see what happens to your whole family. Your child's week of camp will be a vital, Christ centered, positive growth experience.
Are you looking for a retreat center for your church group, school, business, or organization? Phantom Ranch is the retreat center for you.
- February 14-17: Groups up to 40 people. Using Longhorn or Oaks meeting room.
- February 21-23: groups up to 25 people. Using Longhorn meeting room.
- February 28-March 2: groups up to 80 people. Using Hill, Oaks or Longhorn meeting rooms.
- March 7-9: groups up to 80 using the Oaks meeting room.
- Remaining weekends in March and in April are available for multiple groups.
- May 16-18: groups up to 150 using the Hill chapel.
- May 30-June 1: groups up to 180 using the hill chapel.
- June 6-8: groups up to 125 using the Hill chapel.
- June 20-22: groups up to 150 using the Hill chapel.
Note - We also are available for weekday retreats. If your students are off of school, come on a retreat!
Phantom Ranch is a Christian Camp located in southern Wisconsin. Just 90 minutes north of Chicago and 30 minutes southwest of Milwaukee.
Get complete directions here.
60th Anniversary Celebration
In the fall of October 1954, Midwest Bible Church purchased the property and established Phantom Ranch Bible Camp.
Since then Phantom Ranch has been one of the premiere Christian Camps in southern Wisconsin.
We will be celebrating the founding of the camp on Saturday, October 18, 2014. During the Summer of 2015 we will be celebrating 60 years of God's work at through this unique ministry each summer.