2018 Summer Day At Camp
You are invited to our 2018 Summer Day at Camp on Saturday, June 23.
- 1:30 until 4:30 Camp activities available.
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm BBQ Cook out
- 6:30 pm Evening Chapel in the Hill Chapel
- Bonfire and s'mores following
This will be a great opportunity to enjoy an afternoon at camp.
At evening chapel we will take time to praise to God, hear some highlights for the summer, learn how you can best pray for us, and more.
$20 per person / 5 and under - free
Phantom Ranch is building a new Climbing Center featuring an indoor 30 foot climbing wall. The building will also have an outdoor climbing wall, two bouldering walls, and several high elements.
Our mission is to help people draw closer to God through outstanding camping experiences.
Bring your group to camp and you will see how this experience will promote Christian maturity in the group and individual.
Camp and retreat experiences are unique experiences that foster spiritual growth and understanding in ways that is rarely possible in other settings but are common at camp.
These high quality retreats, designed for church youth groups, are scheduled for different age groups throughout January. We provide the programming, speaker and the music, you provide the students and leaders. Bring your church group to Winter Camp. Call now for availability for Winter Camp for 2018.
- Winter Camps have quality, relevant speakers who will challenge your students.
- Winter Camps have a wide variety of activities.
- Winter Camps have great music and worship times.