Summer Camp is more than just a week of fun. It is an experience children and parents cannot afford to miss. We rarely meet anyone - camper, parent, summer staff - who has regrets from being at Phantom Ranch.
Packing List - Arrival Information
Summer Camp Packing List and other arrival information is available on the Arrival Information page.
Also, you can look at the specific session page for the camp session that your child is scheduled to attend. This page will have a overview schedule, specific packing list, and other information. In a list of camp sessions, just click on the name of your child's session.
2017 Summer Day At Camp
You are invited to our 2017 Summer Day at Camp on Saturday, June 24.
- 1:30 until 4:30 Camp activities available.
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm BBQ Cook out
- 6:30 pm Dedication service in the Hill Chapel
- Bonfire and s'mores following
This will be a great opportunity to enjoy an afternoon at camp.
At the dedication we will take time to offer our thanksgiving and praise to God, hear some highlights for the summer, learn how you can best pray for us, and more.
$10 per person / 5 and under - free
Phantom Ranch is building a new Climbing Center featuring an indoor 30 foot climbing wall. The building will also have an outdoor climbing wall, two bouldering walls, and several high elements.
A Christian camp assisting individuals, church groups, and organizations to teach God's Word while enjoying God's creation in our unique outdoor setting.
Are you looking for a retreat center for your church group, school, business, or organization? Phantom Ranch is the retreat center for you!
- August 16 - 18 up to 150 people
- August 18 - 20 up to 100 people
- August 29 - September 1 up to 150 people
- September 15-17 up to 150 people
- September 22-24 up to 100 people
- September 29-31 up to 50 people
- October 13-15 up to 80 people
- October 20-22 up to 90 people
- October 27-29 up to 100 people
- November 3-5 up to 50 people
- November 10-12 up to 120 people
- November 17-19 up to 180 people
- Call for more information!
Note - We also are available for weekday retreats. If your students are off of school, come on a retreat!
Rates are listed on the rate sheet.
Contact Brooks Gallman at: 262-363-6940 or complete this form.